Saturday, November 29, 2014

Presentation.. done!

We had a class with Dr. Teoh yesterday (28th Nov 2014). I was a bit nervous and worried as I need to present an article review in the class. First off, I wasn't really sure if I did it right (I've never done any article review in my life! - Or maybe once but I can hardly remember). 
Secondly, to review an article I must be a MASTER in this research methodology subject! Obviously, I will need to explain and criticize another person's theses. 


The research that  have chose was entitled:

A study of stereotypes about language and gender - Investigating the views of University students, by Helen White, supervised by Paul Baker from LAMEL Lancaster University

I was the last presenter of the day. Even though  I was quite nervous at the beginning but it ended up to be as smooth as I wanted and I had no trouble to explain about it at all. I was very happy when Dr Teoh personally said to me that the presentation was good! (ofcourse there were a few things that I need to improve). Pheeww! I felt so relief. Overall, everyone did very good in their presentations. I've learnt a lot of things from their presentations as well. With some explanations and guides from Dr Teoh, I am now more confident to do my own research =)




Men vs Women conversation - F.R.I.E.N.D.S 

 

Men Vs Women - REALITY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment