Sunday, December 14, 2014

Final class - reflection

Time flies real fast till we did not realize that yesterday happened to be the final class with our dearest Dr. Teoh. I've learnt a lot from this class and I would never thank her enough for her passion, effort and guidance that she has offered throughout this semester.

Yesterday also happened to be a day that scares us the most. We sat for our final test that I have been studying for days (not to mention that I had sleepless nights caused by the stress and nervousness!). So, I have tried my very best eventhough I wasn't really sure about my answers. Still, I got my finger crossed, wishing for an 'A' for this course =)

After we have finished with the test, we then continued with the last presentation on reliability and validity presented by our friend. 
By the way, I like how this picture shows the example of validity and reliability:


Before I end, this is for you, Dr. Teoh..

thank-you-quotes-for-teachers-21

No comments:

Post a Comment